No announcement yet.

The waggonists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was the best team on the field against England, Austrialia, Ghana, Nigeria?
    .and weren't all those meaningless friendlies Sass? Friendlies are times when we experiment, not in full fledged qualifiers. Your argument to support Simoes is weak to say the least.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Fine, our best players are not good enough to beat the likes of England, Nigeria, Ghana etc. I dont have an issue with that.

But dont tell me we dont have the players in jamaica to qualify for a world cup finals.
      President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

...we don't have the players in jamaica to qualify for world cup finals. i am telling you that.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

If the results were close I could see your point but getting six and seven in friendlies is no joke.

I am not supporting Simoes, it is just our record over the years. It is there for all to see.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X