People round here continuously mek up noise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People round here continuously mek up noise

how we have an abundance of talent rey ..rey. Well how dem ago explain to me that while watching La Liga yesterday is an American kid mi see a duh him ting fi Villareal? Josy Altidore.

A coulda wha suh? Dem a fight gainst yaad?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    A coulda wha suh? Dem a fight gainst yaad?
    Well no duh. Tappa was supposed to play at Real Madrid until they realised he was Jamaican and didn't sign him again. Where yuh been?

Comment

Lazie most people on here give Altidore his props.

How many American kids you see dunning places???

Adu? Johnson?

Only ones have been dunning places lately are Bradley and hopefully Altidore.

You see Fuller yesterday?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        Lazie most people on here give Altidore his props.

How many American kids you see dunning places???

Adu? Johnson?

Only ones have been dunning places lately are Bradley and hopefully Altidore.

You see Fuller yesterday?
        Top leagues in the world ..

EPL - compare how many Jamaicans vs Americans playing in that league
        Ligue 1 - Duh the comparison
        German League - Duh the comparison
        La Liga - Duh the Comparison

You a talk bout done the place ... thats the least of it. The reality is these players are getting exposed to real football.

Again I ask, where are the 25 Freddys? Where is the abundance of talent?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
          Well no duh. Tappa was supposed to play at Real Madrid until they realised he was Jamaican and didn't sign him again. Where yuh been?
          Maybe a bcuz mi nuh know ball.

Comment

jamaica has .5% of the us population ..... mek wi start there.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              jamaica has .5% of the us population ..... mek wi start there.....
              Okay ... we can start there if unuh want. Suh how that explain the fact that our player ... the 25 Freddies and those with the abundance of talent not in Seria A, German league, La Liga Ligue 1?

How the fact that Jamaica with a .5% of the US population was able to dominate the sprints at the olympics?

Comment

Mi think we did a talk bout dunning the place and quality, not quantity.

Comapre these people population to ours and see if we not doing well.

Nuff a the Americans playing in many of those leagues have European passport. They don't need work permits.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Freddie Adu played in the Seria A?

Comment

yuh want to talk olympics or yuh want to talk football? mek up yuh mind!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

At this stage, its noty about talent, its about getting the opportunity to hone your skills in a proper environemnt from as early as 8/9 years old. In that Regards, the USA is way ahead of Jamaica, and most other nations in CONCACAF, save Mexico.

If Freddy Adu was still iving in Ghana perhaps he wouldnt be who he is today.
                      President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

and how is the Greg Lemond of football playing these days?

Zeppo?

Comment

...and let us continue with the fact that we have not been able to place anyone in the English leagues for a while.

yuh know what, mi a keep outta dis yah discussion.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                            Top leagues in the world ..

EPL - compare how many Jamaicans vs Americans playing in that league
                            Ligue 1 - Duh the comparison
                            German League - Duh the comparison
                            La Liga - Duh the Comparison

You a talk bout done the place ... thats the least of it. The reality is these players are getting exposed to real football.
                            You are correct!

Again I ask, where are the 25 Freddys? Where is the abundance of talent?
                            Sitting at home being marred by imposters calling themselves "coach"!
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Adu is from Ghana and Altiodore form Haiti.

Comment

Working...
                              X