RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Concacaf U-20 - T'dad & Tobago's zone: Is this really true?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Concacaf U-20 - T'dad & Tobago's zone: Is this really true?

yesterday you called me retarded now after a day of putting me in my place you are calling me smartman...

Badman nuh wine pon road inna bycicle shorts and sneakers so you not catching me at any Carnival anytime soon...

I knew a girl and she kept talking crap about my best bredren from the first time she met him. Just 'out of the blue' she would just introduce him into even the most casual conversation saying how she couldn't stand him and how he thought he was all that etc. and - that's how I a 'smartman' knew she liked him, like a true friend Ialerted him- like a true yardman he stepped up and did his thing without much resistance from her I hear. Now years later If I run into her all she does is talk crap about himworse since he got married to his Jamaican woman...

Next time a woman come to you out of the blue complaining that she hates a man just call the man over and watch her 'lean back' you big fool aka Watchdipooms aka One own goal at the world cup.
    SA 2010: Reggae Boyz coming home!

Comment

so what yuh nuh hear fuh every woman that like jakan it have that cannot stand them say what yuh want ...

Comment

Naminirt (10/29/2006)say what yuh want ...
        Thanks for giving me permission to say what I want over here I feel so relieved now that you are not putting us Jamaicans in our place. You are a good man Watchdipoom.
        SA 2010: Reggae Boyz coming home!

Comment

Working...
        X