Since we are on the subject of John Barnes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since we are on the subject of John Barnes

Mo, this is probably a good time to ask what happened to Akeem Brown? I didn't want to hijack the other J. Barnes' thread so I posted the question here.

In late January/early February JB came to the Caribbean to find the eight "best young players'' for a Digicel-sponsored trip to Sunderland FC in England. Out of the many talented young players in Jamaica, Akeem brown was the only one selected. The Wolmer's and MeadHeaven player has not been in the news much since then. In fact, I'm not sure if he was even selected for any of Jamaica's subsequent U17 or U20 teams. Mo, do you have any news on this player, and why the national coaches have seemingly neglected to select him for the juvenile teams?
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

I wondered myself. I will try and find out.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Irie I.
      "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Working...
      X