By the way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By the way

Did we pay off the English man them money yet?

If Barnes become TD then look fi a few games inna England and a camp.

Digicel is our sponsor and also they work with Barnes so there is a connection there.

Now looking at it, it is a good match.

Sorry talking out aloud
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Well we have learned that Major Barnes, JB's father, gave The Captain his first TD position in football. As the wheel turns, a reciprocation of favours might be in the making for the younger Barnes. For the record, I have long been a proponent of JB as TD or national head coach.
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

I have never been on too high on Barnes for TD but at this time we have nothing to lose giving him the position. The man has tried to get back in football, do you think the Digicel thing was for show?

We had Bora and we had back Simoes, We had our own in CB and Downswell. Tappa got a hard done but his day may come, at this point and time give Johnny a run and make we see what happen.

Like Jamaica, John Barnes have a lot to prove in the world of football and him a one a we own, him can relate to Jamaican playing in Ja and UB40.

Saying so I will support any TD that is there at the end of the day.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I can live with him as the TD and a local or other qualified coach as the HC for the senior team.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Barnes was my first choice over Simoes earlier this year.

If iam not mistaken, this one of the extremely few agreements Mosiah and i shared. Another is that carl Brown should have remained the coach of the RBz.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

now mi start change mi mind. A musi Gustav blow unnu togather

Comment

haha! Dat just doan sound right!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
              X