Jamaicawin is reporting that Tappa will gwaan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaicawin is reporting that Tappa will gwaan

hold di reins until John Barnes is available. Tappa will run the show for the next 2 matches until Barnes is available on November 1.

Is fool wi fool, Zeppo. Doan mek it stress yuh.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Mo just askin. What does Barnes bring to the table that Tappa does not. If we were to get positive results against Mex and Honduras what exactly would Barnes contribute against Canada. Oh by the way who hired Simoes again? Anybody have a rolodex. Joke ting.

Comment

I see alot that Barnes can bring that Rene & Burrel could never bring .

1) European contacts to clubs .

2) Sponsorship

3) He might just be a better coach

#1 being the most importtant for our players.The academy and development of the game in the Island is the JFF responsibility, not Barnes.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        I see alot that Barnes can bring that Rene & Burrel could never bring .

1) European contacts to clubs .

2) Sponsorship

3) He might just be a better coach

#1 being the most importtant for our players.The academy and development of the game in the Island is the JFF responsibility, not Barnes.
        Hmmm Rene is gone Burrell whether some wish to admit or not is disgraced for hiring Rene in the first place. Tappa is being asked to coach the two most important games remaining in this fixture and then turn the reigns over to Barnes. I simply ask what if he is successful?

Comment

The answer is primarily sponsorship. The Captain also stated that Tappa was not ready to take over a the job as full-time coach/TD and would have said so himself.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Tappa is being asked to coach the two most important games remaining in this fixture and then turn the reigns over to Barnes. I simply ask what if he is successful?
            Even if Tappa is successful in the two games, the long term plan is to have Barnes as TD.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
            X