Crazy Idea...but think bout it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Idea...but think bout it

Alrite...with the recent firing of Simoes which to me was a sure giving up on this campaign by Burrel and the next three home games are merely a means of J.F.F cashing in on 3 good pay days. Burrel to me is a bredda that can run a decent football federation but he seems to be easily flustered when things don't go his way. Most people are calling for his resignation on this board but I don't see anybody putting up a reasonable candidate.

Well this is my candidate that I would like to see run the J.F.F if Burrel leaves...don't laugh casuse mi dead serious....is the one that was behind the Reggae Boyz qualification for the World Cup, a person that has had experience with running an organization and has extensive knowledge of the sport.

Mrs Portia Simpson Miller

Portia have too much "LOVE"

She nah go fire nobody.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Your introduction is correct. It is a crazy idea, unworthy of consideration.

Comment

all i can say is..."here comes cowboy x now!"

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
        X