Just saw Maestro play one of his best games ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    Depends on who you talk to. He has set the bar so high that if he doesn't done di place everytime he takes the field, some say he failed.

In my view, most times he has a good game, regardless of the level of competition. And the indisputable fact is there is no better attacking midfielder in Jamaica and he is certainly among the top 2 when all others are considered. Indeed, I challenge anyone to name a better attacking midfielder.

Hortical says Meadhaven is not Honduras or Mexico. Well, some of the others I see getting called for national duties can't even spark against a Meadhaven. Why do we think they would spark against Honduras?!?

And as Gamma rightly says, he plays only now and then, which I guess could mean that he performs every now and then as well.
    I must admit i am a fan,i'm just surprised he haven't gone on to make more of his career,there is no doubt he has got the skill and ability but that alone wont do,wether he is got the drive,discipline and determination to succeed thats a different matter.

Comment

He has had a rough and tumble time with some coaches, but I think this Brazilian coach is getting the best out of him. The entire Harbour View team looked well-coached and smooth in attack and were swarming in defence. Yes, some will look at their game against Pumas and size them up, never mind the coach had them for one month, mostly trying to get them fit, and they had no practice match to speak of prior to going to Mexico.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

He has had a rough and tumble time with some coaches, but I think this Brazilian coach is getting the best out of him. The entire Harbour View team looked well-coached and smooth in attack and were swarming in defence. Yes, some will look at their game against Pumas and size them up, never mind the coach had them for one month, mostly trying to get them fit, and they had no practice match to speak of prior to going to Mexico.
        Well me a drop ina di place in November,i hope i'll get a chance fi watch a few premier league games and also the last world cup qualifier(hope we still have a chance to qualify).

Comment

Mek sure link mi if yuh waan see di 25 Adus!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mek sure link mi if yuh waan see di 25 Adus!
            Will do

Comment

Pity coach Whitmore was not at the game to witness all of this.
              Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

He wouldn't be. Him dun pick him side arready. I guess he is busy planning strategy and tactics for the Mexico match.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                X