Real Madrid Vs Real Salt Lake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Madrid Vs Real Salt Lake

I am watching The Real Salt Lake game,except for giving away a penalty kick taken beautifully by Van Nisterooy at the half, RealSalt lake is playing excellent ball.

Andy Williams look oh so good in mid field, opposition has to foul most time...Hope Carl Brownor whoever can entice him and Marlon King back. He still has the goods against top of the world players.

Big up to all the Men and Ladies I met at the picnic today...Rosa, Huntress, Karl, Mosiah, X, Assassin, Jangle, Scaly, Emperor and His Empress and Child, Lazie his Queen and Child,so so sorry can't remember some others please forgive..Nuh love and respect to each and everyone....Peejay temporarily posting with this handle!!!!
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

RE: Real Madrid Vs Real Salt Lake

The picnic was a resounding success! Always happy to meet every single family member and their extended families. The football match was simply awesome. Can't wait for next year!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Was TK there?

Howwas the game - could be skills have been utilised

I will be there next year whether a yard or darin

Comment

TK?!? His extension cord is not that long!

Balla, di ball did sweet, iyah. As nice as Exile's likkle box-around was the other day, this was tha bomb! Everyone played well, even Karl, who lasted the whole period of over an hour.

Ball fi sweet, but nuh suh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
        X