Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Managers comments following the Portmouth vs Stoke game

Portsmouth manager Harry Redknpapp:
    "Peter Crouch can win the ball in the air but he also has great ability.
    "He's more than just a big man. He's a terrific player and he showed that with great technique for the goal. It was an example for all young kids watching.
    "We were full of energy again. Full of inventive play, with passing and movement. We had other great opportunities and hit the post."
    Stoke manager Tony Pulis:
    "The difference was at both ends of the pitch. We had chances and didn't take them, but they had chances and did take them.
    "Crouch and Defoe up front are good players and Crouch showed that with the goal he scored. "In the first seven games of the season we've played teams who finished in the top five last season, so we knew it would be a tough start. We'll keep learning and keep believing."
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Crouch!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Crouch!!!
      Me like how you say Crouch!!!

Comment

sound like...OUCH?!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

You are quite the comedian. Is ongle one KOP striker me ever respek...the man who did the line!
          "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

how come Redknapp never mention Fuller's performance after di game?

Comment

Redknapp supposed to talk bout Fuller? LOL ..

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                Redknapp supposed to talk bout Fuller? LOL ..

Most managers talk about opposing players for the most part if they played well and were a handful for their team. Dont you see and /or read post game comments by opposing managers?

Comment

You are getting ridiculous now. Quite often a manager on the opposing team does not talk about a player on the other side who does well, especially if they are not asked about that player by the reporter.

Comment

Working...
                  X