BTW If Whitmore wins next two, he deserves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTW If Whitmore wins next two, he deserves

a run over Barnes at least for the last match of the round. To win the next two matches and then to win the Canada match I would have to rescind on the Barnes agreement.

What else does Whitmore carry to the table?

Barnes and Whitmore hopefully can work togather. I am looking for Barnes to establish a new and different relationship with the English FA.

It is in his interest and the BFAs. They want to host the world cup and looking votes and building the profile of a black coach.

Whitmore can be the senior team coach but we need Barnes right now fi the TD.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Crap - Its all about sponsorship $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
      a run over Barnes at least for the last match of the round. To win the next two matches and then to win the Canada match I would have to rescind on the Barnes agreement.

They went overseas because of the sponsors.....$$$$$$$$$$$
      The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
        So with that said Tappa should have been in charge instead of Simoes.

Comment

ok. end of story.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Damn...Tappa win 2 friendly games and now should be the TD !! No wonder we in the do do we now in..

Why are we so easily impressed ?
            Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

i think the premise was in respect of winning the next 2.....if he does he certainly should be looked at in that vein because he would have been perceived as getting out of a mess that the more accomplished simoes got us into.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

...Barnes is a sensible man. He would be in charge...but, I am sure, like all sensible men would...allow Tappa to run the show with his input being baby steps in the direction he desires. Viewing of tapes of Tappa's Reggaeboyz and work on areas needing same.

No need to get all 'hot'!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

dem cyaan get anybody else?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Tappa is promising ATTACK ATTACK..but yet the most attacking player that is qualified to play for us , is not in the squad !!..

wi using speed down the wings..!!

Comment

remind mi who dat is...mi figget....age... you know, it creeps upon one rapidly and the memory is the first thing that goes.

Comment

if not HUE then who ?

Comment

Hold on If Tappa inspire the team to win vs Mex and Hon and we beat Canada then there can be no more more awe inspiring feat than that, we have been left in the gutter for dead, as far as Mex and Hon concerned nothing but flies and worms swarming us right now in the gutter, for Ja to qualify for the hex at this point would be almost as shocking as three golds, three world records, it can be done but who is going to really put them house pon that. Thus if Tappa and team pull it out, yes the sponsorship will come and I am ready to ditch Barnes for a miracle.

Comment

i doubt the sponsorship will come...but that is only one thing....international credibility is another.

Comment

Yeah, one down two to go, three fi di hex, Whitmore foh sho!

Comment

Working...
                              X