btw x ... tell di truth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• btw x ... tell di truth

yessiday yuh was ********************ing bricks (heheheheheh) and passin cawn nuh chue?!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

why?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yuh name X?!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

sorry! i meant "Y"!

Y'knuh - ....X, Y....

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It was a statement game , and it was made , the fact that I was as you say................. means nothing because it was part of the statement.

hehe
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

stop "sarah palin" di question.... .....well at least mi get an ansa!

Comment

wink wink
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                It was a statement game , and it was made , the fact that I was as you say................. means nothing because it was part of the statement.

hehe
                CRAP !!..mek Man City never go down to 10, different story..
                Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Nonsense! Liverpool went down to 10 men too! Nobody's talking about that!

Whose fault is it anyway when a player decides to commit a red card foul?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Gamma, why, why, why, yu think it was only bricks?

Write this down! October 26 and December 21 will see Liverpool moving back to familiar standings. Not to mention the stubbing of their toes against minnows along the way. Lawks, how could I have forgotten about December 1?
                    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Working...
                    X