Hull City Boassy Nuh Back Side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hull City Boassy Nuh Back Side

3rd Place to rahtid! Fi how long though? Mi deh yah a watch the stocks rise and fall and now me see the team that was at 17th the other day is now at number 8 with a game in hand. And if them win the game in hand they will overhaul the likkle side a #4 and even Hull City at #3.

This EPL is the one thing that is sure sure pon this earth. That is, of course, beside the fact that Mama P is going down the path of her mentor Eddie. 18 more years of Labor, but i digress to rahtid. With all the uncertainty of the stock market, everyone can be certain that in the EPL, even if MAN is spotted at the bottom, they will just zoom up to the top. Now two perrenial pretenders are in sight, ready to be over hauled. It aint going to be pretty or pleasant when Mosiah and X start to bawl.

As fi Tilla, dis week him seh, "good match report." Him feeling good. Somebady buy him a stout cause him need fi enjoy him self right now. Can you even imagine fi Balla chess right now? Him deh yah a read even though him still have we up over things that need fi pass now. By Janneary, Febbeary and March, we know dem will be back fighting over who fi tek free kick and Big Phill will be plainly seen as Big Ego Phil. Dem cass cass will gawn a street and drugba will inna ballak face again. Ongle great move they have really made in the last couple of years is when them sam fie Karl and Gamma dem with puss inna bag old man Gallas.

Right ya now wi jus tek time gwaan. My diver is still not yet in form even though him set up a nice goal fi Rooney pon Satdeh. Me seh me go fi laff when mi diver Christiano Louganis mek a few dive and the ref look pon him and seh get up, your degree of difficulty is not high enough, you must still be recovering from your injury. If I laff....

Lazie, wha you a seh boss?
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Yuh nuh hear say people get nervous?

Jason Brown had woken at 5 that morning panicking about what he was about to face and his apprehension was well placed. “I was watching Sky Sports at 5 in the morning,” the Blackburn goalkeeper said. “I was looking at it and they were saying Rooney was doubtful, so I was thinking, ‘OK, they’ll bring in Berbatov and Tévez, there you go.’ The nerves obviously sometimes get the better of you a little bit, but that’s all part and parcel of it.”
    He is unlikely to be the only one suffering from sleepless nights before a match against United this season.

The sleeping giant is waking up now .. and looking at the table the imposters only deh pon 17 points?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Bwoy Westman yuh nuh easy a'tall eeh?

"Ongle great move they have really made in the last couple of years is when them sam fie Karl and Gamma dem with puss inna bag old man Gallas."

Gallas a one a de weakess link inna the Gummers backline. But nuh seh nutten to dem because SAF draw one samfie pon dem too when him sell dem BuddyHead.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

mi miss dah one deh.....iou 1 missa wild wild wes'

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
        X