Warlord mek me open a new thread fe you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warlord mek me open a new thread fe you

Are you ready to apologise to Mr. Fuller now? The man played an excellent game, and not to mention the peach of a goal.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Unu see weh me a preach fi the past few months,get proffessional ballers in a the side with fitness and workrate and we can compete with any side in a Cancacaf.The longer the game went on the stronger we looked.

Comment

Yup you said it.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Nuh apology nuh needed from dem sah, mek dem replay dat pan dem recording supmn an apprecilove class. Bwoy mi know seh dread ah guh hurt him bad bad. Mi cyaan wait fi si di dread rise up pan him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          Are you ready to apologise to Mr. Fuller now? The man played an excellent game, and not to mention the peach of a goal.
          Jangle fuller scored a great goal today to propel us to a win but he doesnt do that often on the international front. I still stand by my assessment of his game as a player.

Comment

Originally posted by myYout View Post
            Nuh apology nuh needed from dem sah, mek dem replay dat pan dem recording supmn an apprecilove class. Bwoy mi know seh dread ah guh hurt him bad bad. Mi cyaan wait fi si di dread rise up pan him.
            Hurt who? Fuller doesnt do that often on the international level. Great goal tonite but nuff a unnuh a get carried away as usual.

Comment

I disagree with your assessment about his quality, but everybody is entitled to their opinions.

Comment

I disagree with your assessment about his quality, but everybody is entitled to their opinions.

I can respect your opinion but what is clear fact is that he doesnt do it that often on the international front. I dont make up the stats. His performances and goals to games ratio tells all. There are more than enough games where he disappears and is a non factor against good opposition than I care to remember. I'll give him some credit tonite though because he took his chance well and scored a world class goal so props to him for that. Now lets see if he can do it again in the next few games he's in.

Comment

No mi

Comment

No, you wanted us to inject some UB-40s into the team. You wanted players who have no idea where Jamaica is on a map. All those people on the field yesterday have played with each other on numerous occasions, many of them from our own NPL!

We want the professionals, the best players, not all these names that I can't even remember because you found out that their grandparents just happened to come from Jamaica.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No need to apologise.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yup you said it.
                        There is no substitute for quality and proffessionalism,thats what players who play a good standard of football week in week out brings to the team.eg.Campbell-Ryce and the other players i've been calling for Nuggsy and Marvin Elliott these guys would add quality to the boyz.

Comment

Dunny we have enough players in professional leagues that we do not need to call even one UB-40. The only UB-40s we should be calling are people who have a serious interest in playing for Jamaica and really want to represent Jamaica, not people who we have to recruit.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                            Dunny we have enough players in professional leagues that we do not need to call even one UB-40. The only UB-40s we should be calling are people who have a serious interest in playing for Jamaica and really want to represent Jamaica, not people who we have to recruit.
                            We definately need another quality midfielder,Austin is overworked in the engine room,God help us if he gets suspended or injured.He was immense again last night.I am 100% sure that is one of the first position John Barnes will look to strengthen.

Comment

hHe is suspended for the next game.

Comment

Working...
                              X