Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to extend a

big thank you to the Rboyz and Tappa Whitmore. I am just a
    fan of the game, hence the most I can say right now is thanks.

Fans do have opinions you know , any comment on the styles of play Tappa(attack with Pace) vs Rene(ultra defensive).
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

boss I'm no football expert, just a
      fan. That is why I say thanks. I am grateful for the win.

Comment

You are so humble....

.......on Mondays.

Comment

Are we still going thru with that statue for Simoes or is it on hold for now?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

ah so it set up boss

Comment

still going through; foundation
              is foundation.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                big thank you to the Rboyz and Tappa Whitmore. I am just a
                fan of the game, hence the most I can say right now is thanks.
                What??!?!? U get the order wrong boss. It's big thank you to Tappa Whitmore, then the boyz. U a gwan like say u figet how fi idolize.

Comment

Oh! So di foundation done build fi di statue! We could put a Usain Bolt statue pon di foundation instead doh.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    Oh! So di foundation done build fi di statue! We could put a Usain Bolt statue pon di foundation instead doh.
                    LAst I checked, Simoes was the mastermind behind our qualifying for our only WC appearance ... in case some forget during their celebration.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yes, but it would be wrong if people start defacing his statue if we don't make it to the next round.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yes, but it would be wrong if people start defacing his statue if we don't make it to the next round.
                        OF course it would be wrong! That doesn't change the fact that he led us to the promise land. Maybe his downfall is believing the hype bout abundance of talent.

Now it appears that "Tappa knows best!" The best players are playing overseas. No need fi call up nuh likkle NPL ballah fi serious games.
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The difference between "a likkle NPL ballah" and "the best players playing overseas" is usually a contract. Nothing more!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The difference between "a likkle NPL ballah" and "the best players playing overseas" is usually a contract. Nothing more!
                            Really? And what is preventing a likkle NPL ballah from getting a contract? Maybe dem nuh good enough. I recall HL putting forth a formula ...9 - 2 or something like that. What did Tappa use ..... 10 -1. Ricketts need fi try guh back overseas ... fass fass..

Sorry Mosiah .. know yuh nuh like dat ... but reality is reality.

Comment

116 does not help!

And maybe some of them just need good agents!

No one can convince me that Shelton or Demar Phillips are better now than when they were playing with Harbour View and Waterhouse.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X