X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not to start any trouble but I

an recall the time after seeing JA tieing CR with five mins on the clock; I
    said we we wre ready to play Mexico.

I was rebuked forthright on this site. Man said we should play with St.Kitts
    Mexico is not in our class yada yada.

Where are those posters that once gave Mexico victory without the game being played? Where are you!!

BOB: "Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds......."

Better question any comment on the Prof tactical approach vs Tappa/Barnes.

The kick from the goal keeper to the opposition is gone , our wingers and midfielders are in full flight , with our forwards.Our defence was solid , compared to the defensive overkill that Rene employed , we looked so Jamasque .

Reminds me of a typical Manning Cup game where pace on the wings is the order of the day.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      Better question any comment on the Prof tactical approach vs Tappa/Barnes.

The kick from the goal keeper to the opposition is gone , our wingers and midfielders are in full flight , with our forwards.Our defence was solid , compared to the defensive overkill that Rene employed , we looked so Jamasque .

Reminds me of a typical Manning Cup game where pace on the wings is the order of the day.
      The kick from the goal keeper to the opposition is gone?

Watch the game, again!

Ricketts tried only twice to pass to his TEAMmates. In each and every other time it was a 'big hopeful kick'. I think (would have to go back and count them.) that only once that 'big hopeful kick' went directly to someone on our TEAM REGGAE BOYZ!

The Mexicans used their 12th man (Ricketts) to build attacks against us...over...and over again!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I think he kicked it twice up field and threw it out on most occasion .Watching it now.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

you were scorned mocked and spat upon...nuh true?!

anyway we are in agreement on that, 'sass too.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yuh come inna di soon a
            mawning fi raise mi presha? Mi notice yuh tek time slip on Barnes name
            pon Tappa ting. Tell me this: Is Tappa capable of doing anything (coaching) by himself?

Comment

I thought it was rain all along , Well thanks for the awakening , Its a part of the reggaeboyzsc territority.

Comment

He is , can you answer my question Boss , long time we nuh chat.

Comment

an is dat bother mi
                  (di fact that we agree) Anyway mi cyaan wait fi
                  see di man dem whey say wi cyaan beat mexico, wi muss go look game wid Grenada fi practice.

Comment

it bothered me THEN too!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Mi anasa yuh, mi is nat
                      a ball expert. mi juss mek nize an cheer on di Rboyz.

Comment

Joker, me gone.Tappa has a more Jamaican style than any of his predecessors, and it has to do with pace , how he adds discipline and tactical accumen will determine if he will be a great coach.

So far so good.

Comment

hence you have no problem
                          for him to titled Technical Director? Would love to get your response on this.

Comment

Jawge I was one who thought that we weren't ready to play Mexico at the time, and as history proves, I was right.
                            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Good observation. I don't think Barnes had anything to do with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X