Stadium looked good on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stadium looked good on TV

The field was green. I suppose it also helped that the Telemundo cameras broadcasted the game from what looks to be the bleachers opposite to grand stand. We got to see the grand stand in all its beauty throughout the game. It appears the grand stand was about 70% full...
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

ok..I was wondering if the team benches were now situated on the bleachers side of the field...
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

That must have screwed up unnu bearings, nuh true!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It did for me initially, but it wasnt long before I figured it out. It gave a whole new persepctive on the Stadium, which like I said, looked goood on tv.
        President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          That must have screwed up unnu bearings, nuh true!
          only TEMPORIARLY...but yes it did !!

Comment

Well, God bless yuh, Twan. Cause mi know some man all now dem mix up.

Top o' di morning to you, Karl!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well, God bless yuh, Twan. Cause mi know some man all now dem mix up.

Top o' di morning to you, Karl!

Yes!
              It got me for a while there!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

"For a while"

The suggestion is that you just uttered " Ooohhh thats why"

Comment

Di amount of rain wheh fall in the week preceding the game.. looking green was certainly not difficult !

Every day fi about 1 week.. 3 PM flashflood.. like clockwork.

Comment

True. Sorry, we can't give Independence Park any credit fi dis. Even Calabar field now have grass pon it, ah hear!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

True. Sorry, we can't give Independence Park any credit fi dis. Even Calabar field now have grass pon it, ah hear!
                      suh now the cow dem have grass fi eat !!

Comment

HAHA! Chuss mi, mi used to play ball over Calabar. I was a goalkeeper then and that might have influenced my decision to play defence instead. What a field fi have dirt and gravel! The touchline, hundreds of coatings of the black oil, was half an inch higher than the field itself! Bruk foot bizniz!

I saw the field 20 years later and nothing had changed.

Why were there cows on that field? What were they eating?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Look like you start to play ball at Bar years after the cow dem done the grass !!

Back in the day a bear cow yuh see ova deh, ah chew dem cuds !! Ah serious thing mi a talk..no fun or pun intended.

When the likes of Samba Cargill used to be there...he had to dribble round the cow and the cow dung inna training !!..

p.s dats why him was such a good dribbler.

Comment

Working...
                          X