President of the FACC...I see...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President of the FACC...I see...

You are holding your own against the sympathizers ofBoxhill and theJFF.

Mosiah--you must understand Mr. President, has absolutely no clueabout resolute leadership. As long asmanagement decision making has only short-term implicationswith personal benefit, then to hell with growing Jamaican football.

Recall Horace REID SPOKE ABOUT vision...?

Sickko on the other hand is a mystery. I always thought that journalist should be unbiased in their commentaries and editorials. I think Sickkogets more <U>personal</U> 'milage' from Boxhill-- than Cap'n Burrell. (After-all, the Captain has no qualms in speakin' his mind...and a lotta them don't like that).

The common theme is: <U>self.</U>
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

RE: President of the FACC...I see...

one ting mi like bout yuh, yuh juss speak yuh

mind an nuh watch nuh face.

Comment

Wow, what is it today, international idiots day on the forum? Let me remind you of a little bit of what journalism is...if I go to a function and I cover Horace Reid, i have an abligation to report what he said unbiased.

Be it Omar davies, Eddie Seaga or Hugo Chavez

WhenI post here I am like anyone else and I am allowed my views, biassed as they may be. Just like when i submit my personal column to the editors of my newspaper.

Again I asked you man from Westmoreland, even if I came here flying the flag of Boxhill or Hitler or anyone, do you or anyone else have any right to deny me <U>MY PERSONAL</U> rights to support whomever I choose?

I have never ever told anyone thatI support Boxhill, I have said howveer that I would never support Burrell for the president of the JFF and for the one millionth time I will say again, chosing not to support one is not a vote for the other as the JFF is NOT about Boxhill vs Burrell.

How difficult is that to understand?????
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Careful Scikko, your'e sittin' on the fence. (Lots of snipers around).

Since you'take off your journalist hat'when you post on this site,I am suggesting that you become more RESOLUTE in your convictions. Take a stand.

What did you say? suppe'n like: "not because you dont support Burrell--mean that you like Boxhill". heheheheheeeee---you funny fe chew:hehe:
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Does taking 'a stance' meanI have to support what you or those who think like you do?

CantI take a stance that is opposite of what you think and still be respected for my views?

If not then it was better the Germans won and the Allieds would have wasted their time and lives.

The thing about this forum is that not enough posters here respect the views of others or their right to have views of their own.

Many of them are like lemings and are too easily led
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Yes. There is something to be said about speaking one's mind, even when there is nothing there! Gots to admire that!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

sickko (8/12/2006)Wow, what is it today, international idiots day on the forum? Let me remind you of a little bit of what journalism is...if I go to a function and I cover Horace Reid, i have an abligation to report what he said unbiased.

Be it Omar davies, Eddie Seaga or Hugo Chavez

WhenI post here I am like anyone else and I am allowed my views, biassed as they may be. Just like when i submit my personal column to the editors of my newspaper.

Again I asked you man from Westmoreland, even if I came here flying the flag of Boxhill or Hitler or anyone, do you or anyone else have any right to deny me <U>MY PERSONAL</U> rights to support whomever I choose?

I have never ever told anyone thatI support Boxhill, I have said howveer that I would never support Burrell for the president of the JFF and for the one millionth time I will say again, chosing not to support one is not a vote for the other as the JFF is NOT about Boxhill vs Burrell.

How difficult is that to understand?????
              As a journalist, you have lost all credibility in the eyes of this individual. Not that it matters though. We have a totally ineffective leader of the Jamaica Football federation FORKING up our football, and the hypocrite that is in you cant allow you to see the situation for what it is. I cant blame you still, we have to do what is in our best interest.

Challenge for you mr Journalist: prepare an article that covers the progress or lack there of of Jamaica's footbvall under the current leadership... If you want to contribute in a significant way...

President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

You are a walking contradiction of terms. Why would you want an idiot like me with no journalistic abilities to take on such a mamoth task.

Maybe you in all your brilliance might want to do that for yourself.

As for your praise or lack therefore, keep it, I have survived in this very competitive field for nearly 24 years and have eaten up and spat out the likes of you.

There are articles that I have written that have informed and educated you in the past and that is good enough for me.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

sickko (8/13/2006)You are a walking contradiction of terms. Why would you want an idiot like me with no journalistic abilities to take on such a mamoth task.

Maybe you in all your brilliance might want to do that for yourself.

As for your praise or lack therefore, keep it, I have survived in this very competitive field for nearly 24 years and have eaten up and spat out the likes of you.

There are articles that I have written that have informed and educated you in the past and that is good enough for me.
                  Where did I call you an idiot sir? Wasnt it you who first used the term in respondong to HL's post?

If its too gigantic a task for you to do the article I requested, then concider the request withdrawn.
                  President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Working...
                  X