If I was John Barnes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I was John Barnes

I would call Burrell and tell him to keep tappa for the game vs Canada, no sense in making any serious changes right now..the chemistry is obviously working.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Boss, I was thinking about the same thing. Barnes should not select the players nor coach the team for the Canada game on November 19.

Brethren just write an article about this issue.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

fi real...that mi say too...but better yet...let Barnes assume the role of the traditional technical director while Whitmore stays on as the head coach...that is traditional...it will cost more...but makes more sense

Comment

Matter of fact Barnes should be in the stands for that game, not on the field second guessing any moves by Whitmore...
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Where was Barnes for the Honduras and Mexico games? in the stands or in teh dressing rooms?

i dont believe Barnes would be daft enugh to come in and re-arrange the side for teh next game. Give the man more credit than that.
          President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
            I would call Burrell and tell him to keep tappa for the game vs Canada, no sense in making any serious changes right now..the chemistry is obviously working.
            Barnes has no choice. He has to sit on the bench...giving little advice...leaving Tappa to do his thing. Good for Barnes! Good for Jamaica! good for the Reggae Boyz! Good for Tappa!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

If Barnes is a man of any common sense, I don't think he would try and stop progress. If he is a man who can't control his ego, then ......

Comment

and from what I have seen so far, I see nothing to suggest that he is not a man of common sense. Who knows, he might have also been contributing to the team for the last 2 games...remeber he has been in Ja for the past week.
                President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Barnes is clearly in a tough spot, he cant be seen as changing a winning formula nor can he be seen as not up for a fight.

Comment

It's not a tough decision at all. Simply step aside for the one match and mek Tappa do him ting.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                    X