The player who impressed me most

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The player who impressed me most

We had some impressive performances over the 2 games with the likes of Jamal Campbell-Ryce,Austin,Marshall,Fuller but the player who really surprised me was Demar Phillips.The guy was outstanding over both games he played with panache and confidence and played with maturity,if he takes that form back to his club it wont be long before he is a premiership star.

Again we see the benefits that can be gained for one's career when they shine on the international level. JCR's confidence should be through the roof after his performances and if his gaffer reads all the accolades he got in the press, he should never see the bench again. I remember when Deon Burton got a bigger contract after shining for us back in 98. The same thing can be said for the rest of our foreign-based players. Let's hope that Shelton can build on his performance and improve his game when he goes back to Norway.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Now you talking like that when before you talking about what him doing starting in the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
        Now you talking like that when before you talking about what him doing starting in the team.
        I am big enough to stand up and say i didn't think he was quite ready not because he is not a good player but simply because he haven't been playing regularly for his club.But the youth ram everything back down me throat.He was my man of the match over the 2 games.

Comment

He's been doing this for some time now. I will never forget the bicycle kick he made that cannoneded off teh upright in the Costa Rica game earlier this year. That would have made highlight reels all around the world.
          President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Originally posted by Reggae-Fan View Post
            He's been doing this for some time now. I will never forget the bicycle kick he made that cannoneded off teh upright in the Costa Rica game earlier this year. That would have made highlight reels all around the world.
            Yow me waan go look fi Tony Pulis and tell him fi buss di youth.

Comment

Working...
            X