98 style again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 98 style again

Wi need help from di mexican again, dis time di circumstance likkle diffran but ah di said ting. 98 wi did need dem fi draw once wi nuh lose and dem did oblige. Suh wi an di mextican dem join ah di hip once more. Draw nah guh help wi, a honduras win naw guh help wi, ongle a Mexico win an wi hab a chance. A suh di ting set. When wi did lose dem two games nuff man jump offah di wagon, kina strange fi si yardman tun weak heart kah ah nuh wi dat, but ah suh di ting set. Di fight nuh done yet, an regardless ah di outcome mi proud a mi side 200%.

yes prouda dem 200% win lose or draw.

it burn mi sometimes when man a tell bout some next baller and country cause them have balla play fi big club. As Jimmy Cliff ones told us "You can do it if you really want".

Our football can build on this foundation and go from strenght to strenght. It shows we should not give FIFA a chance to rank us out of the top 70 at any given time.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

We just need to win vs Canada and leave the rest up to the man up above. what is to be will be. if its our destiny to be in Africa we will be there. Imagine a situation where we win all our home games, and tied once away and still couldnt advance. If we were in any of the other 2 groups we would have been through. Hurt me how Ruz side like El Salvador in the Hex while we possibly might miss out.
      President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Let us see if we are to be there.

One of the thing that affected what group we were placed in is our performance over the last few years. I won't put it all on Boxhill/Burrell because the players need to bear some responsiblity because they could have done better
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X