I a draw will send both Mexico and Honduras through

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I a draw will send both Mexico and Honduras through

why should either of them play to win on Nov. 19?

I'm a bit concerned over that match. A 0-0 tie is more than a possibility.
    Last edited by Mosiah; October 16, 2008, 02:56 PM.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    why should either of them play to win on Nov. 19?

I'm a bit concerned over that match. A 0-0 tie is more than a possibility.
    A 0-0 tie does put both of them thru ... but ... what if Jamaica scored the required amount?

If word get back to Honduras that Jamaica scored 2 early goals against Canada ... I doubt both teams will be comfortable with a 0-0 game.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Which is why we should have scored at least two goals last night. Still waiting on your thoughts on the match.

Comment

Mexico are winless in their last 2 games. anything but a win in teh last will almost certainly lead to Sven getting the boot.

I dont mind them planning to play out the game to a 0-0 tie. All we need to do now is to pay of one of the Mexiccans to go agaiasnt the plan and score in the 89th minute and knock Honduras out. Burrell have nuff contacts on the Rolodex
        President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Is it illegal or against FIFA rules if Jamaica was to offer up some money to any Mexican player who scores against Honduras?
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            Is it illegal or against FIFA rules if Jamaica was to offer up some money to any Mexican player who scores against Honduras?
            IS WEH YUH COME FROM ??

Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
              IS WEH YUH COME FROM ??

Why yuh ask? Is it a dumb question?
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I think a one week Jamaica vacation, 2 Jamaican chics and about US$20K spending money would do the job.
                President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

So wait, you dont know that Jack Warner paid off the entire Bahrain team to allow his T&T to beat them at home and qualify for Germany?

Comment

Yes, soon come wid dat.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well, we can always claim its a "political donation!" Seems to work.
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Why yuh ask? Is it a dumb question?
                        WITH all due respect YES it is !!...it would be illegal, unethical and immoral !! ..and DUMB !!
                        Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

I guess we beat Canada already

Why don't we worry first about Canada...What if Honduras lose and we draw or lose.
                          "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
                            Why don't we worry first about Canada...What if Honduras lose and we draw or lose.
                            Well, its obvious we need to win our game ... the reality is Jamaica advancing to the hex is also dependent on the result of the other game.

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                              WITH all due respect YES it is !!...it would be illegal, unethical and immoral !! ..and DUMB !!
                              I was trying to find the article on Google, but I haven't found it yet, but about 2 seasons ago, there was an article which said that it was a common practice in Spain for one team to pay another team to win a match. If this is done in club soccer without FIFA's reprimand, why can't it be done in the international game? Take the ethical and moral questions out of the equation, is it illegal?

Comment

Working...
                              X