• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who knew that burrell bad up the Hunduran media

read below. Broken English.

--------

Burrell faced journalists of Honduras
    Horace Burrell took the power to seize of the conference where it was the technical Wheel
    Honduras, 15.10.08 - Updated: 16.10.08 08:20 a.m. - Aguilar Frame: marco.aguilar@diez.hn

mostrarResultadosVotacion() 4 commentaries To print To send

The power was taken to seize of the conference where it was Reinaldo technician Wheel and began a speech needing the respect to the mass media that complained before the lack of organization in the press conference in Jamaica.
    As much so the catrachos journalists decided to leave the conference in protest by the action of the president of the Federation of Jamaica, Horace Burrel.
    After the sad and repudiable scandal that armed, the president spoke of the triumph of the jamaiquina selection on Honduras.
    “I believe in our technical body, thanks to the people of Jamaica to believe in us. The Reggae Boyz did a great work before a good equipment”, showed Burrel during their speech.
    Burrel added that they do not occur by won in this eliminatory one and congratulated to Honduras by the realised effort. “I want to add that we are going to deliver our better attack to go to the World-wide one. I want to congratulate to the selection of Honduras by the party that realised”, showed Burrell.
    TO LOOK FOR THE CLASSIFICATION
    Jamaica will look for to always spend to the following round Wednesday 19 of November against Canada in the stage of Kingston.
    But the Caribbean ones do not depend on they themselves for his happens to the hexagonal one and depend on a negative result of Honduras against Mexico.
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)
Working...
X