Oh how I wish we make it to the Hex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh how I wish we make it to the Hex

I'm salivating at the possibility of us meeting the likes of T&T and el Salvador home and away. easy easy 12 points.
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

...meeting canada--in canada (few weeks ago) was also 3 'easy' points...

I think now, you realize that that game is the reason for your present xerostomia.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

You wish will come through

Comment

Originally posted by Reggae-Fan View Post
        I'm salivating at the possibility of us meeting the likes of T&T and el Salvador home and away. easy easy 12 points.

You dont know much about football do you? The 6 teams that advance to the hexagonal are the 6 strtongest teams in Concacaf region. There are no "easy" points in the hex. That is the mentality that make people like you and Assassin sound foolish each and every single time.

Comment

LOL. Trinidad and El Salvador are easy beats. Every team will see them as easy 12 points. My opinion!
          President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

No...we are in this situation because we dont have the right players on the field to take advantage of the situation.

Comment

LOL. Trinidad and El Salvador are easy beats. Every team will see them as easy 12 points. My opinion!
              ALL I WILL SAY TO THIS IS ...

Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Take it easy brother. This is why football is "the beautiful game". Still, I'd like our chances against any of those two teams any day, especialy considering our record agaianst them.

Comment

Should we pull up recent match results against both T&T and El Salvador? I didnt see but one win against El Salvador. how does that translate into 12 " easy points"?

Thank goodness youre not on the technical staff because we would be doomed if you were.

Comment

No need to pull up match results warlord. What I type here is merely one man's opinion!

1) Mexico automtaic spot
                    2) USA automatic spot
                    3) Hon/Jam automatic spot
                    4) Costa Rica playoff
                    5) T&T
                    6) El Salvador

Comment

If wishes were horses etc., we should have (and forget the blame game) secured at least another draw in Honduras...a deh suh we dig de hole.

FIRST now is to beat Canada at home, and then hope, pray and even wish for Mexico to do their job without prejudice.

Then we can start talk bout hex.
                      Peter R

Comment

Working...
                      X