It will all work out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It will all work out

The way how me see it...whichever teams qualify out of this zone will be the two best teams and they will deserve the right to go through.

Reason:

Honduras defeated Canada in Canada while Jamaica and Mexico drew there which if they go through Honduras would be justified because they are the only team to win on the road (assuming that they take care of home). Jamaica is the only team to beat Mexico so far and if Honduras doesn't accomplish that then Jamaica should be justified with going through.

In other words in the end the two best teams and quite possibly two of the top three teams in the region will qualify with no excuses...none at all from any team.

People saying if Simoes wasn't here then we wouldn't be in this position is talking foolishness...the only game that we could have probably dream about winning in the first three is Canada...and like what Mexico has proven, what Honduras did is no simple accomplishment. Any man weh think for a second that we had a chance in Azteca and Honduras just a talk cause them nuh like Simoes point blank...at best case our goal difference wouldn't be this low.

But me say it already and mi say it again this team is God-blessed...instead of playing against Mexico with our C team in Jamaica the storm reversed our fortunes and essentialy made Mexico face our strongest team at home (big plus), the Honduras team we played was missing two of their biggest and definately most influential players and we gave a team that lack personality in attack and looked lost 1-0, plus remember Jamaica is the only team that didn't travel over the last two games, another sure blessing. Watch how Mexico gwan give Honduras 2-1 and we barely beat Canada 1-0 and go through...mark my words...

Everything you say sound right except the margin of victory. Watch Canada pick up a 2 or 3 . Honduras a look up inna a 3-1 from Mexico.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

First of all, I have a trademark on "mark my words". The hurricane actually worked to our advantage, and we might have lost the match at home vs Mexico, if we had played with the prior weaker squad. Jamaica would have been more competitive if we played Honduras in Central America with the current team.

We just need to take care of our home turf and dismiss Canada on Nov 19.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

...the only game that we could have probably dream about winning in the first three is Canada..
        Some fan you are. You do not see us adding 8 more experienced starters could have influenced the game any? Do you think that Evan Taylor and moodie and those guys gave us any chance of getting anything out of those games?

I will be one who say that Simoes should be blamed as he chose to use an experimental at this stage of the game. Even if we did not win, maybe we could have gotten a point out of one of those games. It is not impossible, as this is football.

Watch how Mexico gwan give Honduras 2-1 and we barely beat Canada 1-0 and go through...mark my words...
        I hope this will be the case.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Ithink the team thats playing now would have beaten canada.. I saw that game live and although we executed.. well we did not have sustain pressure on Canada.. I think we are giving mexico too much credit.. I dont know if we could have beaten them or gotten a results but we did not give ourself the best chance tactically or physically with the selection.. The way to play mexico is to pressure them.. in mexico we gave away the midfield and try to defend in our 18.... not tactically smart.. As for honduras we have had results there before but again not using our strongest team dont gives us the best chance.. I dont this is Simoes biggest and best moment..

Comment

Working...
          X