You've got to hand it to Paul Ince

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You've got to hand it to Paul Ince

As a fresh-man manager in the premiership, his Blackburn Rovers club is in 9th place. They drew with Bolton today.

I am looking for a Blackburn home win over Middlesbrough next Saturday!

Yes it is early in the season, but the drive and motivation that Ince has is for real. He is a trail blazer!!!

Oh, did I mentioned that i would like to see Sunderland get relagated?

(Dwight York and his T&T team will make it to the Hex....)
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

early days........keep ya eyes on him, things in football changes by de fortnight.
    “I am not a politician..I only suffer the consequences”.......Peter Tosh

Comment

i gotta give it to tappa whitmore....4-0 as an international manager including the prize scalp of mexico....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

If the JFF have sense them better get Tappa, Duckie and two more young coaches qualified soon and give them international exposure.

I was alway criticised when I spoke that we needed to get away from the Walters, Brown and others who have been around the program for years. Give them a chance to step away and take other oppurtunities to grow and bring in young coaches with different ideas.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          I was alway criticised when I spoke that we needed to get away from the Walters, Brown and others who have been around the program for years. Give them a chance to step away and take other oppurtunities to grow and bring in young coaches with different ideas.
          There is something to be said about youth and all that, but you don't throw away experience. How old is Sir Alex again?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
          X