Marlon King played all 90 minutes for Hull today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlon King played all 90 minutes for Hull today

in their win...wonder how injured he was that he could not make the trip?

Wonder what Jack doing today wonder if he could write a letter to Hull Fc on a FIFA letterhead....
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

he has sufficiently recovered...not beyond the realm of possibiity...one week recuperation with therapy.....travelling 8 hours 2 ways and playing in 2 very competitive games....

how yuh so cynical?!! eh?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

John Terry played for Chelsea yesterday,he wasn't fit for England in the qualifiers.

Comment

Nothing much nuh wrong wid King. FIFA need to step in and set an example, them English league managers a get too brave.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          Nothing much nuh wrong wid King. FIFA need to step in and set an example, them English league managers a get too brave.
          I would hate to see FIFA do that. If it is a case where the player wants to come, but is told no by his club, then yes. If the player has any injury concern which could be aggravated by the long trip, then I would give him the benefit of the doubt. Back problem can be a real show stopper. If you ever try traveling with back problem, it could only get worse. Resting with proper treatment however could improve the condition.

Cho Sass man, gi di man a break. He said he would be ready for the next game.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I am not concern about the players decision. The coach has been talking about his injury from two weeks before the game, therefore he is influencing the player because it is best for him.

Many a dem English coaches don't respect small countries like Ja and that is why I supported Jack in the Dwight Yorke/Roy Keane saga. Sooner or later our players will have all fake injury when they are suppose to represent us in important games.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

..Funny how, his fitness was suspect and he wasnt training..yet he was not substituted today..the other striker .Cousins..was.
              Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

I hope him tek him **************** and play against canada and scoring at least 2 goals else mi nu want see him again pon the squad . There is too much ****************ing opportunist now and would rather lose with genuine yard player than so called bandwagon ballers. We betta win by at least 3-0 to hae any glimmer of hope. This match is a life or death for us this year so every player have to come with their a game because canada have nothing to lose so them more relaxed.

Comment

Working...
                X