Mosiah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosiah

Last time I spoke about post match interviews by our locla coachje sand used harbour View as an example you bristled...if you werent at Boys Town today maybe you can shed some light on what the two Harbour View people who were interviewed live on TVJ said...
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Mosiah (BB) I see your article has had a few reads. Well said and very good. See you in a few days.

Just want to say that football in attack is about passes that cause damage to the opposing side. Player must know how to couse damage in groups of 3 and 4 players together as they go forward. Creativity of the damaging pass needs to be taught and just not passes to feet and hopefull long balls from GK's. I did not see the matches but I know you so I believe you.

Passing has variations that are to win matches. Players can't do this if not taught by coaches who can think beyond feet to feet connecting. They must be taught to do this so they can impart to players in traininng sessions allowing players confidence to develop with and without the ball thus doing the damage needed to win matches convincingly.

Maybe one day this can be acchieve first and formost in Jamaica to actually lead concacaf forward. Even the mexicans are struggling to in relationship to the rest of the world. I honestly believe we need a revolution and this can happen in Jamaica with the right plan. It's certainly a good time to start. The mexicans are the best at it so far, because they get paid the most money in our region to play.

See you at the coaching course or before.

Paul Banta

Comment

What are you talking about? I think we spoke about DV, who, in my estimation does pretty well in interviews.

Did they speak to the Brazilian coach?

Which HV "people" yuh talking bout?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

They spoke to Blackburn and DV and it was amateur comedy night at BT.

Blackurn told the interviewer that he ran to a particular BT supporter as theh man had said some thing to hime when he "was cameing on the field"

the interviewer asked DV if they had come for a draw or three points and DV went on to talk about climatic conditions being equal in jamaica and so they always go for three points every time they go into a game.
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

But Paul we have had this kind of variations in our passing before. The older forumites will remember the likes of Derrick Denniser, Lorne Donaldson, Bancroft Gordon, Martin Woodstock, Lenny Hyde and Ole Skill Cole.

In the nineties we had Twinny Bugs, Peter Cargill, Bingy Blair and Hector Wright. Tappa Whitmore is a spinoff of the Hecky Wright era and, though he no longer plays, the art of defense-splitting passing can still be seen through the deft touches of Andy Williams and the much maligned Jermaine Hue.
          "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Okay.

Don't see why DV's answer is remarkable, but still...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Farmah View Post
              . . . and the much maligned Jermaine Hue.
              Farmah, why do you think Jerry Hue is maligned? For some reason, none of the coaches want tog ive him a fair shake, although there is no doubt he has the ability.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I'm going to say it's his approach to training and his easy-going attitude. But make no mistake, when it comes to game time he is as ready as any Dennis Rodman and will out-perform most of the players on the field.
                "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Working...
                X