Ya Know What's Sh*t Funny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya Know What's Sh*t Funny

Ah certain #7 scoring goals & then showing ah lack of interest or joy opening displaying that he does not want ta be there.

Then de cameras goes on his manager which shows him jumping up & down like a little school girl on heat celebrating the unhappy player goals.....dead fackin' funny dat !!!!!!!
    “I am not a politician..I only suffer the consequences”.......Peter Tosh

Originally posted by Raggs View Post
    Ah certain #7 scoring goals & then showing ah lack of interest or joy opening displaying that he does not want ta be there.

Then de cameras goes on his manager which shows him jumping up & down like a little school girl on heat celebrating the unhappy player goals.....dead fackin' funny dat !!!!!!!
    Seems as if you have a wierd sense of humor!

The #9 has scored 3 goals should it be interpreted that he is "showing ah lack of interest or joy opening displaying that he does not want ta be there?"
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

keep ur eyes on it & look with a unbias view.

Comment

keep ur eyes on it & look with a unbias view.
        Now .. look in the mirror and repeat that! Is it the first you've seen the #7 score a goal and react like that? Now, based on the original post you made, should we also assume that the #9 does not want to be there as well?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

the #9 smiles & shows happy emotions when he buss up de onion bag....Ya can compare him( the#7) to Anelka back in de day when he was playing for Arsenal...same kinda reactions & off he went to Real Madrid.....History shall repeat itself.

Comment

the #9 smiles & shows happy emotions when he buss up de onion bag....Ya can compare him( the#7) to Anelka back in de day when he was playing for Arsenal...same kinda reactions & off he went to Real Madrid.....History shall repeat itself.
            Maybe you all been reading too much into it. Now remember, Gary went in the game at the 66th minute, Ronaldo scored at the 69th minute. Now read the article, especially the highlighted part.

Rest for returning Ronaldo?

Sir Alex Ferguson will not rush Cristiano Ronaldo’s return to full match sharpness, so much so that he is considering whether to leave the Portuguese winger on the bench against Celtic on Tuesday.

The Reds boss paid tribute to Ronaldo’s personal characteristics and his athletic attributes, saying that he is capable of raising his game on demand. But his ability to recover from a Saturday game for a Tuesday Champions League tie are perhaps not yet at their usual superhuman levels – the after effects of a summer without training due to an ankle surgery.

“He’s coming along terrifically well,” said the United manager. “It’s almost there. With 20 minutes to go on Saturday when Gary Neville went on, I said to Gary, ‘ask Ronaldo how he is’. I thought he was showing signs of tiring.

“Gary asked him and Ronaldo said, ‘I think it’s time to come off’. Five minutes later he told Gary, ‘I’m feeling good now’. Maybe the fact that Gary told him he might be coming off lifted him a bit. You find that with the type of human being, the type of athlete he is. He will find something. When he needs it he finds it.

“One touch and he could score. He has got such a talent in the box. I think he’ll win the Ballon d’Or. If he doesn’t win it, I want to sign the guy who does.”

Ronaldo played in both Portugal matches during the recent round of World Cup qualifiers. It prompted a conversation between Sir Alex and his former assistant, now Portugal manager, Carlos Queiroz.

“I spoke to Carlos [Queiroz] and asked him what he thought [about Ronaldo’s match fitness]. He said he thought Cristiano was still finding it hard to recover from a Saturday game to play on a Wednesday. Carlos thought he was
            magnificent against Sweden on the Saturday, showing maturity, decision-making, everything… but on the Wednesday he was a little flat. That’s simply because he is still working on his recovery from games.

“Against Celtic, with it being Saturday to Tuesday, it would be perfect if we had an extra day. We’re just looking at the situation and whether we should bring in Nani for this one.

“We’ve got the option to bring Nani in because he only played 30 minutes for Portugal on Wednesday. When you get so many games in a row after spending time out injured, there is a response to playing all the time. The adrenalin makes you OK one game, but then your performance dips a little bit.”

Comment

http://www.tribalfootball.com/?q=con...-awards&page=2

Fergie doin' his best for dat lad.

Comment

Suh wait ... is Fergie wrong? His only hiccup is because he didn't win the Euro .... but who deserve both awards ahead of him? Xavi? Villa? Oh .. wait .. LAmpard?

Comment

Europe...yeah, World......i don't think so.

Comment

Europe...yeah, World......i don't think so.
                    .... really? Suh who would be World Player of the Year. Oh ... please list what that player has accomplised to receive such an award?

Comment

messi......tell me why not.

Comment

messi......tell me why not.
                        What did Messi duh? Or yuh pulling names out of the air?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                          What did Messi duh? Or yuh pulling names out of the air?
                          Olympic gold medal.......consistent player of pearl brilliance.....

Comment

Olympic gold medal.......consistent player of pearl brilliance.....
                            Olympic gold medal? Raggs .... wha yuh drinking bredren? Come again. Now in 50 words ... why should Lionel Messi be named World Player of the Year?

Comment

okay sah...give it ta Mr Man.......when i stop & really think about it, he has de best ticket.

Comment

Working...
                              X