Suh ... Fuller missed a penalty yesterday or

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suh ... Fuller missed a penalty yesterday or

is the politically correct term, "Fuller was unlucky with that penalty yesterday!"

Gooo Spurs!!! Anybody see Scaly?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

it hit both uprights and the rebound hit the crossbar...you can come your own conclusion on that.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      it hit both uprights and the rebound hit the crossbar...you can come your own conclusion on that.
      Obeah!!!??? Anyway, Fuller didn't hit the rebound. Again, did he miss it or was he unlucky?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        Obeah!!!??? Anyway, Fuller didn't hit the rebound. Again, did he miss it or was he unlucky?
        miss for me !
        Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

excellent save by the goalkeeper
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The man hit 3 uprights with two shots, in the space of 15 minutes - dat is SALT! SALT BAD!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

i didn't say yhe did...the sequence of events is what i was relating...unlucky in my book...hit the inside of one upright, roll on the line to hit the inside of the opposite upright and then roll back into play? how many times out of 10 would that happen?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                The man hit 3 uprights with two shots, in the space of 15 minutes - dat is SALT! SALT BAD!
                Eventually, one will go in!

Comment

Against Canada!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yeah he did throw away a good scoring opportunity, and missed the penalty. Time Spurs ship Senor Ramos back to Spain!
                    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                    X