Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crowd ah People!!

Lets put this whole thing to a rest!!

Jamaica will do their utmost best to do what ever it takes to advance to the next round!!

I beleive in our players! They already know what needs to be done and by how much!!

I have, over the many years, watched the posts by various Jamaican, YES Jamaican, individuals who have had no faith in the ability of our ReggaeBoyz!! Just scroll back to posts proir to the Mexico and Honduras game and see how certain people claim we could not win!! Look at us now!!

I am confident that Jamaica WILL SCORE the necessary goals to advance us!! I care NOT if Mexico and Honduras draw or if Canada bring a squad full of mercenaries and illegal ailiens! They could bring Brazil and naturalize them all tomorrow, Jamaica WILL prevail!!

Yes I was and will always be disappointed when things may not go the way we ALL would like it!! BUT God damn it, I AM PROUD TO BE JAMAICAN!! Win, Draw or Loose!!

We as Jamaicans have sooooo many things to be proud of!! Remember we are but a "lickle speck ah dut pon de map" but WE TALAWAH!!

S. Africa 2010 will be blessed with the ReggaeBoyz as one of the WCQ representative of CONCACAF!! Mark my word!!

How Me Sound?!

right pan cue, ah suh di ting mus set.

Comment

Working...
    X