The only place in the world that Luton Shelton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only place in the world that Luton Shelton

can get game over Marlon King is on Reggaeboyzsc.com.

The upside is the humour one can obtain from people trying to defend this position as if it has some REAL world application.

I have seen guys at Butterfield park in Mona with better first touch that Luton.. and dem famous fi dem exploits on the cricket field...

Them stop the Bibi in midfield thing yet?

Comment

him nah fi control it. Just kick it in the goal Ian Rush or Gary Linekar style
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yes agreed.. his first touch leaves something to be desired.. Is pace however unsettles defenders and create space for others.. Also for a dude with bad first touch he scores quite often. Now I wont compare Emile Heskey to LS but he too is not the most technical strikers but his role in the team create opportunity for others.. So sometimes when you look at function in a team its is not necessarily the best player but the best component.

Comment

eh..wha dat? smaddy seh supp'm?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
            can get game over Marlon King is on Reggaeboyzsc.com.

The upside is the humour one can obtain from people trying to defend this position as if it has some REAL world application.

I have seen guys at Butterfield park in Mona with better first touch that Luton.. and dem famous fi dem exploits on the cricket field...
            err actually the first touch of the Mona ballers is actually quite good. After that well....

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              him nah fi control it. Just kick it in the goal Ian Rush or Gary Linekar style
              ya know something, i saw some old footage of Mr Linekar lately, he was one good solid footballer who played the center forward position very well......certainly knew how to link up play.
              “I am not a politician..I only suffer the consequences”.......Peter Tosh

Comment

Mi nuh know.. dem solve di midfield maestro problem yet ? Who yuh gwine drap outta midfield if dem find one ?

Mi will keep saying it.. when Bibi inna midfield.. it mean seh yuh short ah man fi play inna di miggle...

Bibi days numbered if dem cyaan truss him inna di back.

Comment

mi ah talk bout Courtney Walsh and Jimmy Adams.. ok well maybe not Walsh...but certainly Jimmy !

Comment

where did he play the last 2 games?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Mek mi talk hinglish fi di BVI crew..

BIBI is NOT the 4th best midfield player that is eligible for Jamaica.. not even 5th or 6th.. if him nuh tek care of him LB spot him gwine find himself out in di cold if wi mek ti tuh next round...

Comment

er...eh wot?

look at the results! did he play LB against mexico or honduras at home? who provided the pass to shelton in the honduras. it's hard to argue against the results but i know you'll try.

tappa remains to be tested on the road....

Comment

Let me tell you why Gardner is such a successful playmaker. He can run and keep up with the game, both in attack and defense unlike hue and Andy.

Comment

Bibi is more asset to the regggaeboys playing in midfield than defence where he is a liability. Mi seh it about 6mths ago and mi nah change until mi see something different from him.

Comment

hmmm....unnuh know how LONG agi mi mek dat said observation but "was jeered, mocked and spat upon"?

Comment

Working...
                              X