Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Davis, Hue and Shelton interview before Honduras Game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZs-Sit0Kts

Mosiah, I think you better get your bwoy Hue some media training. His interview? Jeezam peez!

Not the Queen's English? That's too bad!

I haven't seen it still. Thanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Hmmmm....Hue mi son, ya need ta let go dem hard dumplings & drink more sweet coconut water......Very sleepy bro.....Mind dem big head spliffs too.
      “I am not a politician..I only suffer the consequences”.......Peter Tosh

Comment

Just watched it. Not a ting wrong wid Hue's interview. Some of us want our players to abandon their native tongue, Patwah, for some strange reason. He's not saying things like "cameing", or such di like.

Time to accept our first language!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mo, funny how you mentioned language before you even saw the video. You were probably already aware of Hue's limitations in that regard. That wasn't the problem. Its the monosyllabic answers and his short and boring responses to questions. Still, I understand without media training, most people are very uncomforable doing TV interviews.

Comment

I am going to flip a coin to see if I shoulda wa-chit...
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Low the yute dem, maybe dem a practice all day and energy dem pon E.
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

I have seen several interviews by Hue, so I knew what to expect.

He gets that particular question over and again and it's a good thing him never tell somebody bout him modda. So instead of doing that, he answered as he did.

I would not have advised him differently.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

wow... an yuh know seh mi nuh si nutten wrong wid hue's responses... what i saw is a lack of confidence... he was coherent and answered the questions asked... hue just needs confidence...

claude and shelton are more confident and it came across in their responses...
                  'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

i can understand that view.

however, what i saw was boredom. maybe it's because i know he is extremely confident.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by DweetSweet View Post
                      Mosiah, I think you better get your bwoy Hue some media training. His interview? Jeezam peez!
                      Why was he interviewed in the first place? He interviews just as he plays, lazy

Comment

Working...
                      X