Marlon King Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is Sharon?

by the way, I knew Jerry when he played under-16 football at MBHS...I was in 4th form...he was in 2nd form I think.

Nothing more to it than that, sorry to burst your bubble.
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

lol Mosiah, stop tell lie. You seh Nandi ready fi start and you going to leggo the Hue shoe shining for bigger shoes.

Mi understand why you want to shine Jerry shoes still. Imagine that him inna a 2nd form and a send out 4th former to buy him bag juice.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggae-Fan View Post
        Who is Sharon?

by the way, I knew Jerry when he played under-16 football at MBHS...I was in 4th form...he was in 2nd form I think.

Nothing more to it than that, sorry to burst your bubble.
        Man play U16 from 2nd form !. Well talented

Or age and grade level was out of alignment.........

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
          Just got back from the west Brom,Hull game and Marlon King was outstanding he took his goal well but his overall performance was exellent.
          The man had a wicked game today. Good to know we have two strikers doing well in the top flight!

Comment

lol

find di post when mi did seh so.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

footballers have a tendency to "repeat" forms. jerry is no different
              President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Working...
              X