David Suazo is fit again for Honduras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Suazo is fit again for Honduras

I just saw that David Suazo started and went 66 minutes for Benfica yesterday, so it appears he has recovered from his thigh injury.

http://www.slbenfica.pt/Informacao/F...1008_41009.asp

Good news for Honduras, bad news for Mexico.
    "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
    - Xavi

...and for Jamaica too, huh? We know that's your real point.

Thanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Suazo scored for Benfica this evening in their 1-2 win over Vitoria GuimarĂ£es.

http://www.slbenfica.pt/Informacao/F...1108_41245.asp
      "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
      - Xavi

Comment

Suazo went 90 minutes in Benfica's UEFA Cup match last night; a 0-2 loss to Galatasaray.

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/uef...report=rp.html
        - Xavi

Comment

1-2 win?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            1-2 win?
            Yes. They were the away team, so their goals are listed second.

That's how many Euro teams display the scoring.
            - Xavi

Comment

Mexico a pick up at least 3 from Honduras so Jamaica better get ready fi unleash pon Canada

Run out pon dem!!! You ever experience what its like having a Jamaica run at you with that aggression and speed? You must catch you fraid so why we scared fi run pon dem? Thats what we were made for.

The threat of Omar DAley in the middle of the field running at the Hondurans swung the game over to jamaica's favor as Honduras had to "back up" and respect the speed of the "gully god"

We (the sprint capital of the world, so how some bwoy a say caribbean like dem a try go round wi thing so? A wah frighten NBC?) were born to run so a full time we unleash.

Its what we do and thats what god put us on the earth for
              A time fi run out pon dem!!! Who dem? after nobody no know dem?

Mosiah how things pon the east side of things there in kingston?
              Looking to set up an agency in Jamaica right by the JFF. I already have a track coach, myself as the spiritual and pyschological advisor and I need a football coach and fitness instructors. I can do the marketing

All i need is six promising young ballers and like MVP. Start mi own agency

wait till the money start run

Comment

Suazo arrives in Honduras today to join up with the national team.

http://www.diez.hn/Legionarios/Edici...San-Pedro-Sula
                - Xavi

Comment

has de leon been recalled

Comment

No.

Looks like there's still bad blood between him and the coach.
                    - Xavi

Comment

Working...
                    X