Dookie leaves Portmore Untied

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dookie leaves Portmore Untied

Dookie leaves Portmore Untied Monday, 27 October 2008 Donovan Dookie is longer the technical director of Premier league champions Portmore [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]United[/COLOR][/COLOR].

st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) }Dookie who is the former coach of Premier league campaigners [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]St [COLOR=blue! important]Georges[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
    , replaced Horace Reid as the technical director at Portmore United during the off season.

However, after 8 round of matches Dookie has tendered his resignation because of family reason and other commitments including preparing [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]Jamaica's[/COLOR][/COLOR] under 20 squad for the CFU qualifier in [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]Aruba[/COLOR][/COLOR] starting November 18.

Portmore are presently third in the standings with 13 points, that's 4 behind leaders Harbour View.

The board of Portmore United will meet to discuss the way forward after the resignation of Dookie,

Linval Dixon and Desmond Smith are the coaches.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Is suh the man name spell?
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

a so RJR spell it.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
      X