Todd: 'No Ricketts bust-up'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todd: 'No Ricketts bust-up'

<TR><TD class=hp_topnews_title>Todd: 'No Ricketts bust-up'</TD></TR> <TR><TD class=rule></TD></TR> <TR><TD></TD></TR> <TR><TD></TD></TR> <TR><TD class=pollpane><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=hp_topnews nd="1">Reports of a row between Colin Todd and Donovan Ricketts have been quashed.

The Jamaican giant showed his frustration after the final whistle at Blackpool by staging a sit-in on the edge of his penalty area.

Some national newspaper reports claim the Bantams boss publicly criticised Ricketts for his actions.

But Todd told the Telegraph &amp; Argus: 'I just asked where Donovan was and someone said he was on the pitch. All I said was to leave him there.'</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR>
    No need to thank me forumites.

RE: Todd: 'No Ricketts bust-up'

But Todd told the Telegraph &amp; Argus: 'I just asked where Donovan was and someone said he was on the pitch. All I said was to leave him there.'
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Maybe Todd realizing that Ricketts cannot keep. Well, let me put it differently. If they get to the Championship, they may have to seek a keeper . . .:w00t:
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Tilla you need to go to the Dr. Phil's House of Hatred. - T.K.
        No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

T.K. (11/3/2006)Tilla you need to go to the Dr. Phil's House of Hatred. - T.K.
          Yuh ting mi really hate Tall P T.K?
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

See what me a talk bout, every time a poster tries to state their opinion, some one calls them a hater cause they dont jump pon bandwaggon and supporter every thing Jamaican or everything they like....Kiss teeth
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

you use to say you think mi really hate tappa.. lets just say you draw a line in the sand and you dont move it.

Comment

you use to say you think mi really hate tappa.. lets just say you draw a line in the sand and you dont move it.

Comment

wait this is funny. Tilla and sickko both dont like tappa, claude and Donnavan. Things make you go uhhmmm..

Comment

OJ (11/3/2006)wait this is funny. Tilla and sickko both dont like tappa, claude and Donnavan. Things make you go uhhmmm..
                    Yuh suh quick fi point fingah, yuh nuh notice that I am one of the biggest supporters of Claude on this forum. But anyway, since you assign me a Claude hater, I will take it.

Comment

Working...
                    X