RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

These teams with new managers dont joke.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These teams with new managers dont joke.

First it was Spurs that got heir first win, now Pompey holds KOP to a draw. Still 20 minutes to go. The same lessons over and over. Big teams so often either look ahead to a big game or let down after a big game.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

spur are 4-2 down at the moment.
    “I am not a politician..I only suffer the consequences”.......Peter Tosh

Comment

suh m i wa'an know how in 2 games redknapp get more of a rise out of spurs than ramos did?!! mi did all figget seh dem have bentley who learned his trade at arsenal....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Jeez Gamma. KOP survived with a 1-0 win. But, but, but, Spurs draw four all with the Gunners. Harry mek them boassy now. Them a end domino game by throwing down a big ugly double at the end. You, Karl and clan must bex.
        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

mi bex yes...but harry prove mi pint....ramos was jokah

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            mi bex yes...but harry prove mi pint....ramos was jokah
            Jokah? Spurs won their first trophy in years under whose leadership?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

with capitals....J O K A H!!!!

explain the turnaround in just TWO games please....if it is compelling enough i will retract.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                with capitals....J O K A H!!!!

explain the turnaround in just TWO games please....if it is compelling enough i will retract.
                My wife knows only 2 EPL managers by name. Sir Alex Ferguson, which is obvious and Harry Redknapp ... because of the miserable look he always have on his face.

Then again, how many times have you seen where a team is struggling and the change in manager give them a temporary bounce?
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Gamma sometimes a team just need a change in management; some fresh ideas. When their is a change of coach, the players put out more effort to impress the coach. Case in point - Arnett Gardens under Fabulous. It doesn't mean that the players are any better, it could mean that the players are more inspired. That doesn't take away anything from Ramos as a coach.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

it doesn't? are you for real?

my concession....maybe ramos is a good coach but he sure as hell was doing a **************** poor job with a good team!

Comment

not compelling enough i'm afraid...the wife anecdote was a nice touch...

Comment

I will not argue against you about his performance with the side, but there is no doubt that he IS a good coach. Something changed behind the scenes at the start of the season because he had gotten the team to start playing good football.
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
                          Jeez Gamma. KOP survived with a 1-0 win. But, but, but, Spurs draw four all with the Gunners. Harry mek them boassy now. Them a end domino game by throwing down a big ugly double at the end. You, Karl and clan must bex.

Disappointed even as I knew at the start of the season these YOUNGERS GUNNERS would be playing "up and down". They as a group are just not too experienced...both at playing in the "big time" and at playing together!
                          Takes time, Westman! Takes time!

Still having said that, I am pleased to see them where they are!
                          Go YOUNG GUNNERS!
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                          X