RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As a GUNNERS FAN, it nuh look good fi wi at all!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As a GUNNERS FAN, it nuh look good fi wi at all!!

I did not see the match today, but as I always suspected maybe defense was our problem again. We did not address this problem in the off season and if we are going to have any success this season, then Wenger must open his check book in January. My team is just not playing like champions right now and if dem no get it together fast...the season could be over before we know it. Up 3-1 in the 89th minute and draw? In my mind that is a LOSS...Very frustrating to R@@S!! We need one or two solid defenders and pitbull in the midfield, a man like Essien would certainly do.

hmmm....ironic considering the 2 central defenders scored....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      hmmm....ironic considering the 2 central defenders scored....
      we need a defense mid and a CB...NOW !!
      Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

CB? Him a coach Cayman. Not sure he wants to regress at this stage of his career!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          CB? Him a coach Cayman. Not sure he wants to regress at this stage of his career!
          YUH FUNNY !!
          Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

that pretty football at all cost will cost yuh from winning anything.
            “I am not a politician..I only suffer the consequences”.......Peter Tosh

Comment

Working...
            X