X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A hope Barnes nuh make the Cardinal sin

Barnes confident in local squad

John Barnes - Ian Allen
    Newly appointed national coach, John Barnes, will immediately turn his attention to winning the Digicel Caribbean Championships and has expressed confidence in the local-based players who will comprise the team. "I don't see much difference between the local players and the ones from overseas," Barnes said on arrival at the Norman Manley International Airport yesterday.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

out of season i think for the overseas players...they'll be on their holiday breaks with dem families , so most will be unavailable.
    “I am not a politician..I only suffer the consequences”.......Peter Tosh

Comment

ah boy here we go again! Another potential Gold Cup opportunity compromised.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
        ah boy here we go again! Another potential Gold Cup opportunity compromised.
        Yuh seit!
        Why can England get her players each and every time?
        Argentina? ...Portugal, Spain, Brazil, Germany, France, USA, Mexico...etc?
        Wah wi nuh su-madi pickney tuh? ...wi nuh waan guh TOP of THE WORLD tuh?
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

It should be a good experience for the young players. We also have enough good players from MLS and Scandanavia to do well in that competition

Demar will probably be available too.

Forwards - Bennett, Shelton, Cummings, F Taylor
          Mids- Thompson, Khari, Austin,
          Defenders- Marshall, Shavar

Comment

Working...
          X