Mr. X your coach get outcoached tidey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. X your coach get outcoached tidey

He made a major blunder when he took off Robbie Keane who was dominating the Spurs defense. Redknapp proved to be a genius again with his substitutions. Aaagghh bwoy, the race is not for the swift.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

why him tek off Keane?

Harry did a decent job, carry on the Russian and lennon to mix it up fi dem.

Pool totally dominated the first half.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

We need another 20 million dollar striker
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

LOL. You nuh buy Robbie Keane?

Comment

check this out Ashley Young, John Carew and Gabi togather about 20 million all togather and see how goal them gone.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X