Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bibi score to rahtid!!

Well done capo...
    At a young age winning is not the most important thing... the important thing is to develop creative and skilled players with good confidence.

Arsene Wenger

and sets one!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

when last him score???/

it must be like half a decade since him score fi Bolton.

Comment

Nemisis you are spot on, first goal in 5 years! Throughout his career at Bolton however he has been used predominantly as a defender...He seems to be relishing his attacking freedom...
        At a young age winning is not the most important thing... the important thing is to develop creative and skilled players with good confidence.

Arsene Wenger

Comment

All mi know is Bibi came on as a first half sub and mash up Robino and company. The man had what the commentator called 'an inspired game'.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Man Of The Match post match interview on Sky Sports......Sounds like a Tuff Gong, surprised by his baritone accent.
            “I am not a politician..I only suffer the consequences”.......Peter Tosh

Comment

Sometimes a coach mek a man come off the bench fi mek him perform in 6th gear.
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
                Sometimes a coach mek a man come off the bench fi mek him perform in 6th gear.

Not Gary Megson. he is just a plain old idiot. The man has consistently been starting a Bolton team that has no pace on the field at all and that is why the fans have been calling for his head. His past players have spoken about how outdated he is and how poor his people management skills are.

In one game, the team was down 2-0 and him bring on Gardner and the next fast man with 5 minutes left to try and get back into the contest

Gardener probably wouldn't have even seen the field if the next breddah didn't get injured in the first half.

Comment

Bolton's captain ringing endorsment of Bibi http://msnsport.skysports.com/video/...445872,00.html

Comment

Dem nuh kno sey rasta nuh partake innah alcohol!?!? Hand dat ova tuh sum baldhead Bibi!

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                      Bolton's captain ringing endorsment of Bibi http://msnsport.skysports.com/video/...445872,00.html
                      Did he say one of the best players in the world?
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

so he played midfield huh? a goal and an assist? an assist int he last game for the boyz...?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

No he didn't..he said "..one of the best players I've ever played with".

Comment

But did he play team?

Did he get everybody else involved?

Did he over dribble and hold onto his leather like certain player?
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                              No he didn't..he said "..one of the best players I've ever played with".
                              OK!
                              Still a high compliment!
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                              X