Rumour is Barnes and Blisset to Watford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumour is Barnes and Blisset to Watford

John Barnes and Luther Blissett are being tipped for a shock return to Watford following Tuesday's sacking of manager Aidy Boothroyd. (Daily Mirror)

All of a sudden Barnes get a job, things a look up for him in England now .
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

That was always going to be the case. Just that no one wanted to take the chance and appoint him first after that successful Celtic stint.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

NO it is the Celtic stint, he still hasn't proven anything.

Nobody wanted to Employ him because he was black.

Manager fail at big clubs and end up with decent jobs.

If that a so how come Blisset can't get a job?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yuh going to argue with me about the black factor? Remember me is di one dat still stuck in slavery, ascording to Lazie!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

a just reality mi deal wid.

What black people in England need to do is what Jaime Lawerence did. Open their own acadamies and start their own none league clubs by pooling togather and become agents and owners.

One of my youths who use to play with me and played D1 ball left Chase bank and started his own academy 3 years ago in Queens and by all account he is doing well.

Since you deh pon the plantation, you nuh hear Mullings say a sugar cane a go "free we up"? gwaan plant a root deh fi.

Comment

Yuh get dat to, smaddy pan yah di tell mi seh mi ah slave. Ah jus waiting fi di day fi sight him face to face, suh wi can speechout kah den tings deh nuh right.

Comment

A wonder if Barnes a go call Burrell and back out of the Jamaican job.
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
                A wonder if Barnes a go call Burrell and back out of the Jamaican job.
                and which one is the bigger job?
                “I am not a politician..I only suffer the consequences”.......Peter Tosh

Comment

Working...
                X