RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jamaica should cap David Hoilette now!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica should cap David Hoilette now!!!

The reggaeboyz need to make a move on this kid...

This is from the voyageurs canadian forum.

No, its not a joke. Its straight from the horses mouth. Junior as most people know him as has not accepted invites from both countries as of yet but is leaning towards Jamaica. His family (father) has much of a grudge against the OSA because David was cut from the u14 Team Ontario when he was 13 for being under age because parents where complained and politics prevailed again in Canada. So he is very reluctant to play for Canada... I'm not really discussing it so you can rebuttle what ever you must or feel like but you'll see when it happens.

Here is a link to him in action for FC St Pauli in the German Bundesliga 2...

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/5316639/...Pauli_19_10_08
    At a young age winning is not the most important thing... the important thing is to develop creative and skilled players with good confidence.

Arsene Wenger

Does HE want to play for Jamaica?

Comment

So I've heard, and considering the state of Canadian football he would be better off in my opinion...I understand that his father is really keen on him playing for Jamaica.
      At a young age winning is not the most important thing... the important thing is to develop creative and skilled players with good confidence.

Arsene Wenger

Comment

Interesting.. I am aware of both brothers and strangely enough I dont recall Junior being cut as far as I know and saw he practised with the U14 untill he left for Blackburn.. I will say I think this is a Jamaican kid through and through and he has stayed away from all levels of Canadina ntl teams. Now we may be mixing up with his little brother who was an underage provincials.

Comment

St Pauli plays 2-3 divisions below Bundesliga level ball. Personally I dont know much about this player but he could be worth a look for the future depending on his age. Can you provide some stats on him?

Comment

i think this player is a property of Blackburn and may be on loan. He originally was a blackburn Academy player not sure if he is still on thier books.

Comment

Working...
            X