Chelsea boss Mourinho angry with Mikel Obi attitude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea boss Mourinho angry with Mikel Obi attitude

:w00t: :P:P Nothing like good news in the morning.

November 02, 2006

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has been angered by John Obi Mikel's lack of discipline since his arrival in the summer.

The Times says it is understood that the Nigerian teenager was left behind in London this week while Chelsea travelled to their Champions League game in Barcelona as a punishment for his lack of discipline, with Mourinho frustrated by his poor time-keeping and casual attitude in training.

Instead of training with the first-team squad and sitting on the bench in the Nou Camp, he suffered the indignity of being forced to play in the reserves, turning out against West Ham United at Aldershot on Monday.

The Nigerian had already been fined twice this season for turning up late to training and after another incident last week, Mourinho decided that enough was enough, telling him in no uncertain terms that he would not be picked again until his punctuality improved.

Mourinho is also concerned by the size and composition of his entourage, with the manager fearing that his numerous friends and advisers do not instil a sufficiently professional attitude.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Chelsea boss Mourinho angry with Mikel Obi attitude

On behalf of Manchester United, I would like to thank Roman and the Rent Boys for paying 12m quid for this licky licky half wit.

Somehow I think today will be a good day.

Good marning Balla?:P
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I agree with you Lazie, and u know he is a MASSIVE Prima Dona
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

Thank you sir. Now I understand why he was adamant on going to Chelsea. Him know say that behaviour couldn't work with SAF. Pity him never know that Jose is also a no nonsense coach.

Balla! Tilla! Whats that? Opps, ManU forgot to use the 12M quid for licky licky Obi!

Comment

Mexxx (11/3/2006)I agree with you Lazie, and u know he is a MASSIVE Prima Dona
          how you come by this brethren?

Comment

so you are one of them who rejoice over other ppl's misfortune (as trivial as it might be)

Footballers are known to get a telling off every now and then - ask Man U players

Comment

I rejoice that Manu got out of this, with 12M quid on top of that!

Dance! Dance, dance Dance,
              Keep on dancing!

Tilla can I get an emoticon break dancing?

Comment

Ketch de wave de Mr. President. Now pass it on to TK. TK keepp the wave going!!!
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Boy unnu funny no rahtid, yet I am the one who is called hater when I point out Santa Claude's many short comings.....
                  Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Lazie, u may rejoice now, but de bwoy good, but since he is Nigerian and him tink im is God, all have big entourage, he might unfortunately get jipped by him friend dem and also wid himself
                    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

How is it hatred Sickko? If Licky Licky play good I'll admit it. To this day I'll admit that Licky Licky was a star at the U20 WC.

Can you say Santa Claude play a good game? Back to the music~

Lets Celebrate ......

Comment

Mexxx (11/3/2006)Lazie, u may rejoice now, but de bwoy good, but since he is Nigerian and him tink im is God, all have big entourage, he might unfortunately get jipped by him friend dem and also wid himself
                        See my response to Sickko.

Comment

Yow Mr. Mexxx, have you been getting my forwarded emails? How yuh like how the great RABALAC mek mince meat outa oolmers?
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                          X