No announcement yet.

Waterhouse cant afford Tegat either

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuh talking bout Karl and HL? Den call den name nuh! Yuh fraid?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Karl I'm not too sure that Tree Oaks has gone that bad; though I wouldn't really be surprised seeing that it is kinda close to the rough Marverly area. Hughenden had started to go down but beefed-up police presence curtailed the downslide. That aside, one can still find some decent homes in the areas I mentioned above.

Mr Bicknell should make the sensible move and try to accomodate Tegat!
      "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        karl..why do you bother to convert it to US? in the context of jamaica and what the jamaican market can take it is not relevant....e.g. although panama uses usd as the officially currency yuh cannot compare panamanian salaries to BVI (which also uses usd) simply because of the cost of living...
        Isn't the cost of living higher in JA than here in the US?
        I think so...but the reason for using U$ is I can easily add my considered guess of that COL %age increase (...add that %age increase to what I know would be an adequate salary in US and then reconvert to equivalent JA$...and consider that a reasonable sum to be offered/paid to someone living in JA ) on that which I am now familar with (i.e. fair salary)
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
        X