I think the JFF should grab prof.Simoes's offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the JFF should grab prof.Simoes's offer

with both hands. Why? The Prof. is the path back in the bossom of Brasil's cbf. Who coached Dunga at the U20 level. Which team is Dunga coaching now? Don't tell me that we don't want to see our youth off to those camps in brasil once more (with fees waived). This is a window,grab it JFF. Trust me I know what I am saying.

RE: I think the JFF should grab prof.Simoes's offer

No Jawge, the best of the lot should get the job, if we can afford it. What if Simoes isn't the best of the lot?

Then again, is this admin capable of choosing the best?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

RE: I think the JFF should grab prof.Simoes's offer

Boss when we had the prof. we had the backing of the cbf along with him. Do you think the dutch league is going to force their top teams to play our national team? Guess what the CBF did (even though the likes of Romario complained about it). Brasil went all out so that JA could qualify (check the facts) I doubt if any of the football powers could match brasil here. Did you know that Big Phil came and helped to coach Ja? (Boss di prof nuh fraid fi ask fi help when him need it, plus him did haff di CBF ah back him) Is whole heap ah tings di prof do fi yaad. Pele come hereZico dem come play masters game. The place was crawling with Brasiian expertise.

Comment

Working...
      X