Bomber returns to the OFFICE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brush View Post
    Suh cause H/View com from Yard dem caan be big side? View a Big side a Jamaica and de Caribbean and de fact dat Hue command a place in their squad shows that he's quality even if it mean by Caribbean standards.
    Yuh nuh have sumting fi go do instead a waste people time?

Comment

No problem with those selected although I wonder about the fitness level of Pepe and Tall P who are both coming off injuries. However, I am left to ponder the continued lack of confidence in the following players:

Teofore Bennett (Petro Atletico)
      Khari Stephenson (Sweden)
      Ryan Johnson (San Jose)
      Sean Fraser (MFC)
      Nuggsy Nosworthy (Sunderland)
      Jermaine Hue (HVFC)
      Richard McCallum (Waterhouse)
      "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

the first 2 for sure...hopefully we will get a chance to see them in the hex....nuggsy...i don't know

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I think if they get a chance to play in the Digicel Cup they might be able to impress and challenge for a spot on the Hex squad.
          "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Nugsy would definitely be in my squad ahead of Jermaine Taylor, but I can't say I have been impressed by his play. The last few games I have seen Sunderland play he has quite a few Stew Peas moments where he simply loses track of his marker.

Comment

"...Stew Peas moments..." that sound's like a classic soundbite.

Comment

dat is when SOUND bite!!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                X