No announcement yet.

Formation for Canada Match (My Choice)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formation for Canada Match (My Choice)

Based on the team that Canada is bringing , i think we need to go with a 3-4-3 formation. Three Defender, Four Midfielders and three Forwards. My choice would be

3 Defenders

Claude Davis
    Ian Goodison
    Damion Stewart

4 Midfielders

R. Austin
    T. Marshall
    R.Gardner
    Campbell Ryce

3 Forwards

Marlon King
    Luton Shelton
    Ricardo Fuller

Interesting...

Nuff potential.. mek mi debug it and get back to you.

Comment

fi gawd's sakes...di man have BIBI in midfield!!!! start deh suh nuh?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        fi gawd's sakes...di man have BIBI in midfield!!!! start deh suh nuh?
        Did you see the clips...or the match - Bolton vs Liverpool?
        Well....watching him this season, JA and Bolton, seems as if Bibi is good to go anywhere on the pitch!

...in that Liverpool match his teamplay was superb!
        Movement? Out of this world!
        Shooting? ...well
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

yuh figget seh mi on here at leat 2 years now a advocate fi bibi play midfield? and dat maudib a run mi down saying that if bibi nuh play LB him cya'an mek di team?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

yuh figget seh mi on here at leat 2 years now a advocate fi bibi play midfield? and dat maudib a run mi down saying that if bibi nuh play LB him cya'an mek di team?
            Bolton midfield and Jamaica midfield are 2 different kettle of fish !
            Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
              Bolton midfield and Jamaica midfield are 2 different kettle of fish !
              Tell me...You are not saying he can play midfield for Bolton...but is not good enough to play midfield for JA?
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Remember it very well...as I joined in by saying he was our very best defender! Still think he is that...but, I now have to admit that he is now also our very best midfielder!

....often being our very best player in matches!

Comment

now about TH14......

Comment

Originally posted by Roger5 View Post
                    Based on the team that Canada is bringing , i think we need to go with a 3-4-3 formation. Three Defender, Four Midfielders and three Forwards. My choice would be

3 Defenders

Claude Davis
                    Ian Goodison
                    Damion Stewart

4 Midfielders

R. Austin
                    T. Marshall
                    R.Gardner
                    Campbell Ryce

3 Forwards

Marlon King
                    Luton Shelton
                    Ricardo Fuller
                    I like it. It seems to be the most logical selection too.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Roger5, I'm of the belief that if yuh opponents nuh score, then yuh cyaan lose (unless there is a Frank Sinclair).

4-3-3, 4-4-2 or 5-3-2 .. sorry. Not a fan of the 3 defender thing
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Haffi work through the formation strategy fuss... dem mi will si if Bibi can survive the dilema of 1 additional forward and Andy Williams in the squad...

Comment

That is exactly the case... who is Bolton ??

Comment

Take your medication..

Comment

(Whitmore had promised to use three strikers in search of goals, and based on last night's training session, Barnes seems to be employing a 3-4-3 formation.

He had Luton Shelton, Marlon King and Ricardo Fuller upfront with four across the middle of the park in Demar Phillips, Ricardo Gardner, Rudolph Austin and Jamal Campbell-Ryce.

Goodison, Tyrone Marshall and Claude Davis at the back with Donovan Ricketts in goal.) JamaicaObserver

I would have prefered to see Tyrone or Thompson anchor the midfield, its a little too open for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X