maybe I missed it but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maybe I missed it but...

...did anyone post whether or not the jamaica v. canada will be televised in the US?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Karl; November 19, 2008, 08:50 PM. Reason: New title
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Jamaica Vs Canada will be shown at the Fish Eye Bar and Grill in Brooklyn NY.

Address is 5913 Foster Ave, bt Ralph and 59 St.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Links for tonight's game

Please post here. Thanks in advance.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

JamaicaWin.com - Live scores

and this site claims - http://www.soccerrag.com/live-commen...fiers-19112008
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

FIFA.com - http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/tournam...ecoverage.html
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

As of last night (11/18) at 9:00pm, the owner/manager was not sure if he will get to carry the game. I hope im get fi carry it cause mi would a spen a money wid him. He seems like a big sport fan. Mi soon guh check im again.
            Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
            Mitty

Comment

Internet Link To Mexico vs. Honduras

http://www.justin.tv/psn_1

my chat handle is bignstinkyfeet

Expect a lot of trash talking and profanity in Spanish in the chat room.

Comment

so wait deh...nobody nuh have nuh links yet?
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  so wait deh...nobody nuh have nuh links yet?
                  Bruce posted one...check his post in this thread

Comment

Karl me nuh waan watch Mexico!!!! Weh everybody deh?

Comment

Live Scores by FIFA

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/prelimi...hes/index.html

Comment

I will post a link for the Jamaica/ Canada match very soon.

Comment

havent found any good links yet but still looking...

Comment

hurry up. Me a listen to it pon HITZ97

Comment

Working...
                            X